- Initial inspection
- Declaring found damages
- Repair work to be reported through a filled in required work sheet (Job Card).
MACHINE SHOP DIV.
- Inspecting physically & using calibrated measuring instruments to determine the wear & tear, found upon initial inspection
- To carry out high tolerance repair. (All repair works are carried out only after filling in a required work sheet (Job Card).
- Testing all windings (A.C. & D.C)
- Reporting through a filled in required work sheet (Job Card). Recording all data related to the specific job at hand.
- Recording all different tests values before & after planned procedural works .
- Recording all winding data (after rewinding )
- Preparing test reports for every division job carried out.
H.T. & L.T. WINDERS
- Recording winding data.
- Modifying winding data.
- Carrying out all tests & planned procedural works upon notification.